The phrase “travel for peace” was restricted to a certain category in our country until a few years ago. Although this proverb has been compared to luxury in the middle class in the past, the outlook has been quite revolutionary over the years. At present, people of different occupations and incomes in our country are running away from home without having to spend their leisure time in different places except for mountains, jungle or sea. But have we been able to properly embrace this fast-growing travel culture?
We usually travel to enjoy the beauty and to get intimate with nature. But instead of enjoying the beauty, if you go to the pile of rubbish or see the devastation wreckage, it certainly makes everyone think deeply.
Environmentally Friendly Travel and Tasks:
In general, traveling is done without any harm to the environment or without any effect on the environment. Only by adhering to certain rules can we make an environmentally friendly journey, as well as protect our nature from destruction. As-
3) Take some of the necessary supplies and food items while traveling. Except for water bottles, packets of biscuits, packets of saline, packets of chips, various types of plastic and non-perishable products besides chocolate. Use these non-perishable items to carry them with you, without having to travel to the destination;
2) The hill-jungle is a wildlife habitat. When we see wild animals in the forest we are delighted! The sound of the bird’s chirping fills our hearts. But again, we are the ones who look forward to eating the flesh of wild animals. I have come to the forest while eating deer meat, do not eat bird meat! Changing this kind of barbaric mindset;
3) No one can play loud music in the mountains or in the jungle. Because wild animals are not accustomed to this kind of behavior, the animals leave the habitat for fear and move elsewhere. If this kind of thing continues, wildlife does not live in those places at one point, so it is necessary to refrain from such activities;
3) The places to be visited where populations, their cultures, their behavioral differences may be different. They must show proper respect for their way of life. We have to remember – this is their home, we are only temporary guests;
3) In the hilly areas, gender discrimination in the workplace is low. So, as the girls do the outside work, the boys also take care of the children and do the housework. In addition, many differences can be observed with the dresses of urban people, so as not to treat them with any kind of sarcasm or malicious behavior. It does not carry the identity of a healthy mind;
3) They cannot be disturbed by visiting the habitats of wildlife or birds;
3) To avoid buying or collecting the teeth of endangered animals, turtle shells, skin of endangered animals;
1) A person must take his permission before taking a picture of a particular person while traveling in a place;
3) For meaningful travel, try to find out the geographical location of the area where you are traveling, customs, and speak to the locals sincerely. Do not get mad if you do not expect the behavior from the locals;
3) Do not leave any drawings or signs as proof of your travel. Because it is nothing but the intervention of artificiality on nature;
Above all, it can be said that man will go to nature, but it is the responsibility of human beings to keep nature as beautiful as it is.